Navran Associates is focused on the current ethics and leadership challenges to Boards of Directors, Board members, CEOs, executives and Ethics/Compliance Offices and Committees. Such issues include the following:
Issues Facing CEOs and Senior Executives
- With greater Board independence, how do I address changes in my ethics management responsibilities?
- What are the risks and vulnerabilities inherent in the design and implementation of our current ethics program?
- How can I reconcile the changing demands from my Board for ethics oversight with our embedded ethics program and practices?
- How do I realize the competitive advantages of an ethics program that goes beyond complying with the minimums required by law and regulation?
- What organizational relationship ought to exist between the ethics/compliance function and initiatives addressing areas such corporate social responsibility, diversity and sustainability?